Saturday, February 14, 2009

Best Valentines gift ever


Front of Kyle's handmade book

It's normal that Kyle and I don't get to spend Valentines Day together, but we do still share gifts. This year Kyle sent me a fantastic handmade book that she put together from photos, cuttings along with her inimitable sense of humour. It was a wonderful surprise and full of reminders of places we've been and things we've done over the last 4+ years, plus lots of in-jokes and other funnies that most likely wouldn't make sense to anyone else but which made me laugh so much that my ribs hurt. Like her it's totally fabulous and completely unique.

There are a few more pictures on Flickr (but not the whole thing!). I think it's amazing and the best Valentines gift ever. Thanks Kyle, I love you - happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Awwww...baby! Thank you so much for what you wrote, and also for your fantastic t-shirt and the incredible flowers that arrived this morning. You're the best!!