Friday, November 7, 2008

Green Lady with Snake


I've finally discovered how to set things up to allow me to post photos from my account on Flickr directly to Blogger. I had kept going around and around in circles, looking up FAQs on both sites without any success, but the solution turned out to be embarrassingly straightforward - I'd simply failed to click on the correct link.

So this is a test post. (The picture isn't significant - I saw it last year in some rubble dumped behind my house and was intrigued by the green lady with the snake, I have no idea who or what she is.) I've had to do quite a bit of tweaking of the HTML generated by Flickr for the post and I'm not sure that it's worth the effort to be honest, but I'm happier now at least I've got it to work if I want it.

No comments: